Sunday, 11 September 2016

Personal Motivation

Hey guys,

You've probably been wondering where I've been and what I've been up to. The truth of the matter is I've just had no motivation to do anything. For the longest time, I've just felt stuck. Between not being able to find work, and school being an unknown variable for the longest time; I felt depressed. Now I have been fighting depression for a while now, but I am taking care of it; but I also have a great support system. My girlfriend has been a tremendous help for me despite us living apart.

Now I'm happy to say this post isn't a Debbie Downer, things have been coming into place for me. I'm happy to say I'm back in school finishing up my Business Administration diploma at the local College. I'm financially stable, and can just focus on school at this point; which you can imagine the relief that is for me.

Lastly, on the book front, I'm back to reading on a regular basis. While I wasn't working, which was most of the last year; I was reading. I read a lot but I never felt the desire to share my thoughts on anything; I'm not sure if it was the motivation or just felt like work. getting them to the computer was a struggle. I had a lot of post ideas mentally thought out, but the thought of writing them felt like a chore, so i just didn't write. Now I hope that I'll get to writing them soon, but I won't force myself. I'm currently finishing up The Bone Season, and I'm happy to say that a post about the book should be going up soon. I don't want to give myself a deadline due to school being in the works.

I want to thank you guys for the support this far, and do stick around as this page is about to get a lot more active.

Image result for love you gif
Design by EvieSeo. Powered by Blogger.