Monday, 13 June 2016

Musical Monday #25



I write this post with a heavy heart. Never in a million years would I expect to have to write a post like this. Waking up Saturday to the news of Christina passing filled me with rage, sadness and more. Christina was a talented artist, nerdy gamer and so much more. Lots of people including myself watched her youtube videos and cheered her on when she was on The Voice. The part that hurts the most is that this could have been avoided; this crime and many others, especially the shooting at Pulse Nightclub. We can reach out and tell the world we need better gun control, because we shouldn't be at a point where we're in fear of leaving the house or if we can let our children outside alone. I love you Christina and God Bless, heaven gained a beautiful voice.
Design by EvieSeo. Powered by Blogger.