Sunday, 26 July 2015

Summer Blogger Promo Tour - Week #4


This summer the blogosphere is going crazy and doing a 2 month long summer promo tour hosted by The Book Bratz. This week, I thought it would be nice to go have a tea party. Well more specifically who Mimi from M&EM Read would go have tea with.

I have actually met over 250 YA authors. However, there are many I still plan to meet.

Robison Wells: I have read all of his work. Variant will always be one of my all time favorites.
Jennifer Rush: I enjoyed Altered. I still have to read Reborn but I would read anything she published.
Sarah Rees Brennan: I have reread Unspoken over 8 times now. Her characters are witty and loveable and easy to relate to. So excited for her upcoming book.
Stephenie Meyer: Twilight will always be a dear favorite of mine because it got me into reading.
Amy Plum: The first physical ARC I ever received was from this author and I really enjoyed it.
Alexandra Monir: Timeless was a guilty pleasure.
Tera Lynn Childs: The first mermaid book I actually enjoyed was from this author. Whenever I am in a reading slump, I know where to go for comfort.
Jeff Sampson: Always action packed and filled with plot twists I had no idea were coming. I need more from this author ASAP!
R.L. Stine: I just found out he is from Ohio! I want to meet him even more now. I loved his vampire duo Dangerous Girls. I gave Eye Candy a try and even though it was predictable, I liked it.
Melissa De La Cruz: Blue Bloods #1-3 are my favorite from her.



Design by EvieSeo. Powered by Blogger.