Saturday, 21 June 2014

Unintentional Hiatus

Hey guys!


Okay, so maybe I don't know everything! But...oh never mind that! The point is


I haven't emotionally been up to blogging recently. All the reading I've done (which is actually a fair amount), it's been to get lost in the words. Also, any music I've been listening to recently has been to distract me. I've been dealing with some stuff in my life. I got a job in May (Yippee!) after 9 months of job hunting, but sadly it didn't work out. However! I did apply at the library this past week!! So praying that it works out. Also, I'm in the midst of doing a big change here for the blog, with the help of Icey Books. Which I'm very excited for.


I miss you guys! I hope this funk I'm in is over soon. I want to thank you for understanding and for sticking by. I love y'all! I'll leave you with gifs of me virtually hugging all of you.






Until then!


Design by EvieSeo. Powered by Blogger.