Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Stacking the Shelves #6

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews

eARCs 
(Covers link to Goodreads) 

Thanks Macmillan!

From Publisher/Author


I am on the street team for Erica Cameron's series The Dream War Saga, so I was ver happy to get a physical copy of book 1, Sing Sweet Nightingale. Reading this week! The letter was hilarious to read, so I couldn't help but share a picture of what it said.

There are some authors that you just get super close to. I am very fortunate to say that one of those authors is Elizabeth Richards. I tweeted her my whole journey when I was reading Black City and Phoenix. I was in awe of the covers and fell in love with the trilogy. I have yet to write a review, but I'll likely do a reread (more like re-skim) of the series before I read the finale. I'll likely write a series review once I'm finished. But for now Wings will just have to wait till I get the balls to read this book because I know it's going to be one ride I won't want to finish.

Won


The lovely Badass Bookie hosts a debutante giveaway event every year to showcase some of the new years up and coming reads. I was lucky enough to win Hexed!! I love me some witches :D And because it came straight from the author, Michelle signed the book and sent some awesome swag too. Thank you ladies.
Design by EvieSeo. Powered by Blogger.