Monday, 24 February 2014

If We Were Having Coffee



If we were having coffee... I'd tell you that I've been feeling a lot more down recently. A lot of that having to do with how hard the job hunt has been. But it's affecting more of my life, especially with the blog.

If we were having coffee... I'd say that I am missing the love that I had for blogging. I know this has to do with having no motivation with the lack of job opportunities I've been finding. I admit to dropping a tour and to completely forgetting about a tour due to this funk I'm in. I'm actually reading a lot, but it's more of an escape and not for blogging purposes. But I do promise to write a review of some sort to most of these books I'm reading.

If we were having coffee... I'd admit I am upset at myself for not keeping my initial goal of February. Which was to write more personal reviews. I am not being too hard on myself for that considering the circumstances. But I do plan to try and make every other month have more personal reviews vs. tours.

If we were having coffee... I'd let you know that my job hunt isn't going well. But I'd also let you know that it isn't as easy as it is for more people. Having a physical disability does have a lot of challenges when it comes to finding work. I am limited to desk jobs or ones with little lifting/standing. I have had a few interviews and am connected with a job placement agency, but nothing has come from either. Here's hoping something comes up soon.

If we were having coffee... I'd let you know that I am excited to go to school again. I decided last summer that I want to go into business administration. I am in the beginning stages of getting funding for school, one of the few perks for having a disability. But with all funding inquiries, it takes time. I do plan on taking one of the courses over the summer to get a head start and to have a smaller course load. I don't want to burn myself out with this. *adds Bailey's* Here's to a start!

If we were having coffee... I'd tell you that I can't wait for March 14th. Which is the Matt Webb concert. Going to concerts and reading are my biggest escapes in life. I can't even begin to explain how I feel after a show. I guess you could say, I feel rejuvenated. Gives me energy again. So, I really hope that after that show, my funk will be over no matter what my employment situation is.

 If we were having coffee... I'd tell you that I am slightly addicted to a MMORPG game called Neverwinter and that my BAMF (Bad Ass Mo Fo) Rogue just got to level 30. BOO YA! Hehe. Inner gamer nerd for the win.

So here is hoping everything is going in the Right Direction




Thank you guys for sticking it out!


Design by EvieSeo. Powered by Blogger.