Monday, 27 January 2014

Musical Monday #19





As you probably know, last night was The Grammy's. Honestly, not a night I'm all that interested in unless I love some of the nominees.

I was talking to my friend on Facebook and he told me he was getting emotional while watching. So, I turned it on. There, in the middle of Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' song 'Same Love' were 33 couples getting married. And not just straight couples, same sex ones too. Brought me to tears it was so beautiful. It gives me hope that we can still change as a whole society for the acceptance of same sex couples. To the couples that got married, may you have a wonderful Ever After.

The power music and community can do wonders. Let us not forget that Love is Louder.

Did you watch this? Let me know what you think in the comments. 

Design by EvieSeo. Powered by Blogger.