Monday, 21 October 2013

Musical Monday #13


Musical Monday is a weekly feature I host to showcase a song that's book related or otherwise.



By the time some of you read/watch this I'll be seeing this sexy beast in concert. That's right, I'll be seeing the stunning Taylor Momsen!!! *flails* And I'm privileged to say that this will be the second time. I do have to say I'm from a great city music wise. No matter how much I complain.

I love this track. Also, Taylor said in an interview that her newest album is meant to be heard as a full album and not thought of individual tracks on a record. I love when tracks flow into each other. This song is actually the follow up to Going Down from her first album Light Me Up. The "father" in this case is more of a metaphor. It's your own interpretation of who you're confessing to.

Forgive me father for I have sinned.
Design by EvieSeo. Powered by Blogger.