Monday, 14 October 2013

Musical Monday #12

Musical Monday is a weekly feature I host to showcase a song that I feel is book related or otherwise.



Oh the 90's. Where pop music was just awesome. One of the many awesome bands of this time was Hanson. Definitely had a crush on them when I was like 8. For those of you who don't know they are currently on tour for their 6th album. I had the amazing chance thanks to a radio contest to see them while they were in Winnipeg last week. Watch the blog this week on more feels and how embraced my inner 8 year old.

Let me know in the comments below on what your favorite band was when you were young (Hehe. Just referenced a song. Bonus points for knowing it)

PS For those wondering, yes they did sing this song at the show.

Design by EvieSeo. Powered by Blogger.