Monday, 21 October 2013

Hanson Concert

So, on Oct 9 and 10 Hanson was in town. I had known since the summer and was super excited for the show. Alas I couldn't get tickets. But luckily I won some for the Oct 10 show, the day of! The short of it is I turned 8 again. They were awesome and their voices were just amazing. I really liked the fact that they each had a solo song, minus Taylor since he's the lead singer. I didn't bother to write the set list out. Because, let's face it, y'all just want to know if they sang Mmmbop. Well you'll just have to wait and see.

Pictures
Opener David Ryan Harris



























Zac and I, please ignore the face


Meagan and Isaac
Me and Isaac


Note: We didn't get a pic with Taylor, he left before tear down due to fatigue. Can't really blame him either.

Songs





Now, the moment y'all been waiting for... Now please stop asking if the play it!


Till the next concert!
Design by EvieSeo. Powered by Blogger.