Monday, 9 September 2013

Musical Monday #8

Musical Mondays is a weekly feature I host to showcase songs book related or otherwise.



This week I want to showcase my current addiction.

Every so often we all need that pop song or band to get lost in. Well my current band is The Summer Set. They just have that catchy tune and I will admit to singing aloud when I'm home alone (No Shame!). I love their newest album, Legendary, and have that on repeat right now. But the second song, Jukebox (Life Goes On) has to be one of my faves off the record.

If you like what you hear and are in the US or the General Toronto Area, they're going on tour with 3OH!3. Check out more info here Facebook

I want to know your current addictions. Let me know in the comment. Till next week, shake tramp on my friends.


Design by EvieSeo. Powered by Blogger.