Monday, 30 September 2013

Musical Monday #11



So, as you guys see, my logo is a pomegranate. I've been starting to get questions on why I chose it. Well if you've been following my Musical Monday posts, you can start to see a pattern. To answer your question, yes it does have to do with Marianas Trench. Shocked? No, I didn't think so. 

In the song there is a scene that starts around 15 seconds into the video where they mention the pomegranate. Now, there is an actual story that goes with why they decided to incorporate this wonderful fruit.

The story goes; The band was staying in a hotel (They didn't say what city) while on tour and the group in the room beside them was wasted and the punchline for everything was... Pomegranate!

There you have it folks! That is why I chose the pomegranate as my logo.

Let me know in the comments what you think of the song or your thoughts on the pomegranate. Other than it's a bitch to eat.

PS. I've heard this story at least twice in the times I've seen them live.
Design by EvieSeo. Powered by Blogger.