Monday, 16 September 2013

Musical Monday #9

Musical Monday is a weekly feature I've started to showcase a song that's book related or otherwise.



Song: Better Than I Know Myself
Inspiration: Magnus and Alec from The Mortal Instruments

Tiny Hulk here. So I have wanted to do a Musical Monday about Magnus/Alec from TMI using an Adam Lambert song for a long time now (Kristie can attest to that). Mostly because Adam was my dream cast choice for Magnus. Now, don't get me wrong, I really loved the guy who played Magnus in the movie...It will be interesting see the relationship play out in City of Ashes. ADD moment over... so I was bored and was looking at Adam Lambert's music videos and came across the one for Better Than I know Myself and I was watching it and it was like BAM Malec!!! The lyrics of the song really remind me of their relationship especially the "Cause if I wanted to go I would have gone by now, But I really need you near me to Keep my mind off the edge If I wanted to leave I would have left by now But you're the only one that knows me Better than I know myself " and the video is just beautiful..... it also helps that Adam Lambert is practically dressed like Magnus in it.... tee hee hee.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments.


Design by EvieSeo. Powered by Blogger.