Sunday, 29 September 2013

A to Z Book Survey

Author you’ve read the most books from:

I think my most read books belongs to J.K. Rowling. I have many authors on my To-Read shelf that have multiple books (Ex. Julie Kagawa, Cassandra Clare, Rachel Vincent).

Best Sequel Ever:

So, cause I'm like ubber behind on series in general, I've read a lot of firsts in a series. But have yet to read the sequels. So of the sequels I have read, I'm going to say Insurgent! I mean, that ending! Like wtf o.O

Currently Reading:

By A. G. Howard
Library book

Drink of Choice While Reading:

It depends where I'm reading.
If I'm at home, then its usually coffee. Sometimes I go to Starbucks and read.
 But if I'm at the cabin then you'll likely see me drinking something alcoholic.

E-reader or Physical Book?

I love them both equally, for different reasons.

Why do I love Ebooks?
The ability to get novellas.
Read awesome indie books.
More bang for my buck.
Why do I love physical books?
Some covers just need to be owned in physical format
You can lend the books to people
Can be cheaper than the ebook (especially if in clearance) 

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:


Well considering I never had a boyfriend in high school, and have yet to have one. I asked my friend and co-blogger, Julia on who I'd date. And according to the powers that be, she said I'd likely date an Ethan Wate from Beautiful Creatures.
Ya, I think I'd go for that.

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:

There are many books that I just picked on a whim and ended up loving.
So, I can't really pick one specific book.

Hidden Gem Book:

The Wild Wood Its a supernatural creeper that I think everyone should read.

Important Moment in your Reading Life:

Getting the first Harry Potter book for a birthday gift from my cousin when I turned 6. I was truly the Potter generation. It's what made me a reader.

Just Finished:

Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:

Books about the 1800's. I've given a few a shot and they just didn't grab me. Other than noth

Longest Book You’ve Read:

According to Goodreads it was Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix!

Major book hangover because of:

Phoenix - Black City #2 by Elizabeth Richards

Number of Bookcases You Own:

One. And its bloody stuffed! I really need anther one, but I have no where to put it...What else is new?

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:

I have this problem where I can't read a book multiple times... But, I do want to reread books that I read when I was an early teen. Like the Study Series by Maria V. Snyder

Preferred Place To Read:

Couch or comfy chair. I also read a lot before I sleep

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:

"Mon ange" Which is the last line in Until I Die, the second book in the Revenants trilogy.
In english it means "My angel" and if you've read the book, then you know why it touched me so.

Reading Regret:

The fact that I stopped reading YA when I started university. I know I was busy with school work, but now I have SO many books and series to catch up on.

Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):

There are a few I can name but I'm going to say the Vampire Academy series. I'm reading them in audio form. So I just decided to take a break from reading the first 3 back to back.

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:

Oh geez I hate picking favorites. I have favorite authors more than books.

Unapologetic Fangirl For:

There's a lot of authors I fangirl for, but I'm going to say Hafsah Laziaf, Elizabeth Richards, Jennifer Armentrout. Just to name a few.

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:

Picking one book I'm most excited for is SO HARD! But if I did, it would have to be... Unbreathable or Wings. See! I couldn't even pick one.

Worst Bookish Habit:

I really don't have a bad book habit. I guess if anything it would be the fact that I get books I need right when they publish but don't actually read them for a long time. I can name so many books where I've done that.

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:

Dark Heart Forever by Lee Monroe
Like most of my books on my shelves, I haven't read it.

Your latest book purchase:

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):

Phoenix by Elizabeth Richards Got that baby on release day and stayed up late finishing it. THE FEELS!!!

After starting this last month,  I finally sat down and finished it. YIPPEE!!!
Let me know what you think or link me your surveys. 
Design by EvieSeo. Powered by Blogger.