Monday, 5 August 2013

Musical Monday #4

I'm sorry I've been slacking on this! Basically life got in the way. Grandparents came down, so I didn't want to be rude and have my nose in my laptop in the evening after not seeing them all day while I worked. So, I thought it was about time to fully explain my name of the blog. I've repeated many times that I love both books and music. But I've yet to go into a full explanation of the music aspect.

You know that one band that everyone loves as a kid and or teenager. Well I found mine when I was 16 and that band was Marianas Trench. Sure, being a 90's kid, I had Backstreet Boys, Hanson etc. But I never really got into them. That was not until MT.

The Vancouver band consists of lead singer Josh Ramsay (yes that guy that co-wrote the infamous Call Me Maybe), guitarist Matt Webb, bassist Mike Ayley and drummer Ian Casselman. Oh did I mention they can all sing? Praise the lord!!!


Did I mention they're crazy fuckers?

Song: Ever After
 Album: Ever After
Notice anything? OH LOOK! Its the second half of my blog name. Being able to combine my two loves was all I wanted and thankfully MT recent album made that easy to do.
Lastly, thank you Evie for helping me help it come to life!



Design by EvieSeo. Powered by Blogger.