Monday, 24 June 2013

Musical Monday #1



Musical Monday's is a weekly feature that I've started. I'm a much of a music fanatic as a book lover. So, I thought I'd share this love with everyone. For a song to qualify for Musical Monday, is you must;
A) Love it.
B) That is book related in some sort.
C) Just makes you want to...DANCE!


I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift (Live)

On Saturday I had the honor of seeing the lovely Ms. Taylor Swift for the second time. She put on a wonderful show. So as in my post from Thursday I warned you guys that the first Musical Monday would be a Swift song. Now, I chose this song because it was my favorite song of the whole concert. From the costumes to her performance. It was absolutely breathtaking.

The video is from the 2013 BRIT Awards. Which is the actual performance that she does on tour. I hope you guys enjoy and I will have a review of the actual concert up later. Until next week!


Design by EvieSeo. Powered by Blogger.