Friday, 12 April 2013

I'm Facing the Music...With A Vengeance!

That's right! I'm going to Saskatoon show. My friend Jessie lives there, so Julia and I are staying there and partying it up. This will be my first show where I'm paying outside of my city. I will say I never thought I'd
A) Pay to see my favorite band outside of my city or
B) See the last show of any tour, being MT or otherwise.

I'm honored to be able to have this experience. Also, thanking the Airmiles gods and only needing to pay $200 each, for our flights. Overall I'm excited and Julia's withdrawal will be filled.

SO! How does this benefit you?
Well... With the help of Vanessa, Ruth and Ashley, we have come up with an international merchandise giveaway.
It will include a T-shirt, Poster and a Bracelet. So there aren't any cat fights I've decided to get the I <3 MT shirt, that way, unless you went to the new tour, the chance of the winner having this shirt will be slim.

Want to win? I thought so! Enter in the rafflecopter below and may the odds ever be in your favor!

a Rafflecopter giveaway
Design by EvieSeo. Powered by Blogger.