Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Blog Updates

Hey my little friends (I'll think of a better name later), I'd just thought I'd give you a heads up on what is happening on here.

1) FACELIFT!!!! From the beginning of the blog, I knew I wanted to make it pretty and fancy. But I knew I couldn't do it alone. So, I asked my friend Evie from http://www.evie-bookish.blogspot.ca/ to help me design it.

2) Going to start making vlog reviews with my friend Julia aka Tiny Hulk. Since we have similar tastes in books and such, we thought it would be a great way to do reviews. I will tell you that our first vlog review will be on the amazing book Black City by Elizabeth Richards. Some other upcoming ones will be on City of Bones and Divergent!

3) Hopefully this week before I leave on my trip I will be making a welcome vlog. Let's see how that goes...

4) I promise once school is done next week, I do plan on getting onto actually doing reviews and getting into a regular routine of making posts.

5) Right after this is published I'm going to post my very first review!!!!! Its on the newly released book White Lines by Jennifer Banash.
Thanks guys for your patience. Now that school is winding down, we can now turn up the blogging party!!!!
Design by EvieSeo. Powered by Blogger.