Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of our bloggers’ answers. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND post a comment on our post with a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post to share with us and all those who are participating. If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.

I'm happy to finally be starting this weekly meme! Although, I will admit right off the bat that I may not do all of them. But I would like to over the summer break get on a routine. Let's see how long that lasts.... 

Anyway! Here is my list of  Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet. Actually this weeks feature and March 19th posts are going to be fairly similar. It will be a lot of "I started reading them from the library, fell in love, so now I have the first one, but that's as far as I got." Please don't kill me...


Daughter of Smoke and Bone
I was just hooked from the start. My head was a little confused so I just decided to leave it for now. 

 The Chemical Garden Trilogy
Based off the synopsis it reminded me of The Handmaid's Tale.
However now, I'm honestly waiting a while to read this because I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
Stupid chapter 24. *Sends death glares to Lauren*

 Covenant
Well, I started reading Jennifer's other YA series and loved it.
So, now all I need to do is pick this one up too.

 The Inheritance Cycle
Two words; Late Bloomer

Fallen Series  
 Its waiting to be read on my kobo. I promise to get to it soon.

  Iron Fey Series
What is it with authors making fun of Canada?! Seriously, that was what hooked me to the series.

 Soul Screamer
In my defense I am purchasing this series in the volumes as they're released. Gotta love discovering a series is cheaper in bundles than individually.

The Infernal Devices
Right...my excuse for this one. Uhh...Wasn't into steampunk?

The Mortal Instruments
My plan last year was to read this whole series over the summer. As you can tell that didn't happen.

Nightshade
Werewolves with attitude! 


Right, now is the time I run for my life, eh? Thought so *runs*
Comment on what series you haven't read it. I promise to not come running at you with my wand.
Design by EvieSeo. Powered by Blogger.